This topic covers Strategic & Business Management and Leadership areas within the Talent Triangle. It addresses the digital age skills needed for project delivery (PMI report, “The Project Manager of the Future”.
The details of this event is at the PMI Malaysia website.
It is a sharing of lessons learnt from a 2016, 100 sites telco towers rollout project in deeply remote areas in Sabah and Sarawak for MCMC (Malaysian Communications and Multimedia Commission) that leveraged on free and paid digital tools and apps to speed up process within all the domain areas, from initiating to closing. It should be borne in mind that this project was implemented in locations with no telecommunications coverage.
The tools covered are:
- Communication tools for collaboration and data sharing
- How to influence, communicate and control project progress digitally
- Project management, planning, implementation, change control and tracking tools
- Data collection, validation, delivery, presentation and archiving
- Digital tools and techniques for resource, cost and risk management
This is the PowerPoint slides in PDF format for your reference and review.
And I hope you found this presentation useful and relevant to your work.
Latest posts by Logga (see all)
- Digital Tools Morning Talk at PMI MY - 25 May 2019
- Online Marketing Lecture in Universiti Klabat Manado - 3 November 2017
- Online Marketing Lecture in De La Salle Universiti Manado - 25 October 2017