Digital marketing management is the integrated management of demand generation from online, offline and integrated channels.
Marketing, the practice of demand generation, is today in a position to create, shape and supply demand with precision, with the use of real data, captured in real time, from actual target audience interactions. The age of mass customization is here and is getting more granular by the day.
Its only limitations are resources and regulations. These are money, skilled workers and management, marketing technology (martech) and supervisory controls and governance.
Digital marketing is driven by behavioral and data science, predicting the probability of results. This covers knowing:
- Knowing current and trending enablers for sales and marketing effectiveness.
- Knowing what metrics to monitor and control, to deliver sales and marketing objectives.
- Anticipating resources and skills requirements for short, mid and longer term objectives.
This section curates and summaries research findings of current and trending research in the field of sales and marketing. This includes research from psychology, artificial intelligence, IOT, big data and cloud computing amongst others.
The articles on this topic can be found in the Digital Marketing Management Articles section.
Time permitting, I should be adding one new article a month in this section. Do sign up to be notified of new findings in marketing.
Latest posts by Logarajah Thambyrajah (see all)
- Digitalization by Digital Transformation - 21 June 2019
- Digital Tools for Project Management, Morning Talk at PMI MY - 25 May 2019
- Online Marketing Lecture in Universiti Klabat Manado - 3 November 2017